What’s in the mag.
Features and monthly departments provide readers with inspirational role models and up-to-date information on issues of interest to women. We offer national quality with a regional focus.
Cover & Inside Feature
Local women of interest offer readers a glimpse of their lives, their trials and triumphs, and their path to success.
Special Sections contain in depth reporting, which addresses specific topics that are important to our readers. Each Special Section is designed to provide effective editorial and beneficial advertising placement.
Indianapolis Woman’s publisher Mary Weiss delivers her monthly perspective.
Fashion and beauty tips and trends to help readers put their best platform pump forward.
Motivating women to obtain and sustain a healthy physical lifestyle.
Local experts share gardening advice.
Decorating tips and trends and improvement advice to make homes even sweeter.
Area women share their success stories from the world of business.
Navigating moms through the peaks and valleys of raising children in today’s world.
The spotlight shines on Indy’s social and philanthropic scene, from fundraisers to parties.
Tantalizing taste buds with simple seasonal recipes and user-friendly cooking tips.
Quick news women can use, from book reviews to Q&As to woman-on-the-street interviews.
A Final Word
Our editor-in-chief shares her experiences from the journey called life.
If you are interested in seeing a Special Advertising Section calendar please contact us.
Call: (317) 585-5858
Mail: 9795 Crosspoint Blvd. Suite 170
Indianapolis, IN 46256
Last 30 Posts
- Katherine Legge | Feature, May 2012
- Asparagus Recipes
- Ice Cream | Food, May 2012
- Swimsuits | Style, May 2012
- Cassandra Orton | About Us, May 2012
- Container Gardening | Garden, May 2012
- Mothers | Parenting, May 2012
- Cystic Fibrosis | Health, May 2012
- Child Care | Money Sense, May 2012
- Mother’s Day Tea | Home, May 2012
- Daughters | Local Lisa, May 2012
- Congrats Beyonce
- Spring Cleaning | Online Exclusives, April 2012
- Jump & Jive 1920s Vibes
- The Music Man Review | Online Exclusives, April 2012
- Spring Recipes | Online Exclusives, April 2012
- I’m an Indianapolis Runner | Online Exclusives, April 2012
- Second Time Around Bridal Tips
- Elephant Conservation | Online Exclusives, April 2012
- ADSH: A House of Plenty
- Pack the House | Online Exclusives, April 2012
- Breast Cancer Support | Online Exclusives, April 2012
- Breast Cancer & Exercise | Online Exclusives, April 2012
- Race for a Cure | Short Takes, April 2012
- Low-Cost Pet Services | Online Exclusives, April 2012
- Susan Brooks | Feature, April 2012
- Battling Breast Cancer | Feature, April 2012
- Pantry Basics | Food, April 2012
- Early Education | Publisher’s Letter, April 2012
- Eyebrows | Style, April 2012
Archives by Month:
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- January 2008
- December 2007
- November 2007
- October 2007
- September 2007
- August 2007
- July 2007
- June 2007
- May 2007
- April 2007
- March 2007
- February 2007
- January 2007
- August 2006
- November 1990