Equal Opportunity Employment
Position: Account Executive
We are growing and looking to add some energetic professionals to our talented sales team.
Weiss Communications, Inc. is a publishing company. In 2012 we will be celebrating our 24th year of business. We are the publishers of Indiana’s largest circulated consumer magazine, Indianapolis Woman. We are on the leading edge of technology, offering customers not just a one-dimensional marketing program, but a multi-dimensional, interactive platform including print, web, social media, video and mobile applications.
In addition to advertising, we offer solutions in custom publishing, design, medical writing and mobile interaction.
Indianapolis Woman is expanding its sales team to include energetic men and women with an entrepreneurial spirit. Account executives are responsible for growing new business and maintaining relationships with current advertisers. Communication skills are essential and this position demands independent thinking.
- Two years minimum sales experience
- Understanding of both digital and social media and how it can integrate in to a marketing campaign.
- Excellent presentation & communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required.
- Online networking skills using Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook are appreciated.
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Compensation: base / commission
To apply please submit a resume to Sales Manager Jeff Duncan at email@example.com or call (317) 585-5858 ext. 133.
9795 Crosspoint Blvd. Suite 170
Indianapolis, IN 46256